Le Petit Molière : Bilingual Primary Classes with Small Class Sizes
Cours Molière proposes a bilingual education (50% in French – 50% in English) in small, more personal sized classes. For a century, our classic methods enable students to develop themselves and pursue their education in the best schools in France and around the world.
- Bilingual classes with a limited number of students (approximately 15 students per class); CP-Grade 1 ; CE1-Grade 2 ; CE2-Grade 3 ; CM1-Grade 4 ; CM2-Grade 5.
- The faculty consists of the director, well-educated, bilingual professors, and qualified assistants and supervisors.
- Teachers supervise all recreational activity, meals in the cafeteria, and the daycare during the night.
Method of Petit Molière: Return to the Fundamentals
- To learn with pleasure and rigor
- Teaching follows the official programs and requirements of the “Education Nationale” and often goes beyond that high standard
- Learning to read with the Syllabic Method, which guarantees excellent spelling and comprehension.
- A challenging education in English
- Cambridge Exam preparation courses:
- Numerous rewards such as the « Medallion of Heart » and the « Medallion of Progress »
- Specialized care for non-francophone children: Lessons of French as a Foreign Language in small groups
- A complete uniform: provided by the school, it brings together children from all backgrounds to make for a warmer, friendlier setting
- Developed, intelligent children trained in the best methods to study and work.
- The day always begins at 9h to respect the child’s biological rhythm (students welcomed beginning at 08h15)
- Application and repetition exercises to facilitate remembering
- Introductory Chinese classes every week (for those who wish to learn)
As well as:
- Every week: The students of Cours Molière go to the swimming pool Roger le Gall (12ème arrondissement).
- Cultural and educational outings are frequently organized: museum exhibits for children (Louvre, Centre Pompidou, …), theater, visits to monuments, etc.
School: from 09h to 11h30 and from 13h to 16h30
Lunch at the cafeteria + recreation: from 11h30 to 13h
Study Hall: from 16h30 to 18h
Bilingual Wednesdays: every week, a whole day or a half-day (with the cafeteria)