For a century, the Collège of Cours Molière welcomes students from 6th grade to 3rd grade in small, personalized classes. Our classic methods permit students to develop themselves and to pursue their education in the best conditions, while successfully preparing for the tests of the « Diplôme National du Brevet » and Cambridge Exams (PET).
- Small classes (about 15 students per class).
- Faculty includes the director, very qualified teachers, and a general supervisor.
- Teachers supervise all recreational activities, meals at the cafeteria, and the study hall during the night.
- English : history and literature are taught in English in groups according to their level of proficiency, from ESL (English a a Second Language) to EMT (English Mother Tongue). Teaching methods and textbooks all come from the U.S or the U.K + an option for special preparation for the Cambridge exams (PET).
- French: The teaching of French is based on three principles: mastering spoken and written French, acquiring cultural knowledge and the student developing on a personal level. It will allow students to use and analyse the main elements of French writing : narration, description and argumentation.
- Other Languages: Spanish, German, Italian, Russian.
- Teaching follows the official programs and requirements of the “Education Nationale” and often goes beyond that high standard
- Thanks to small class sizes and classic methods, Cours Molière assures a personalized experience for each student:
- weekly assignments
- methodology classes every week
- monthly list of grades to be signed by parents
- a report card every trimester
- Specialized care for non-francophone children (French as a Foreign Language classes): 3 h/week
Young people who develop themselves and trained in the best studying methods: 90% success rate on the Brevet exams.
School : from 09h to 12h30 and from 14h to 16h or 17h
Lunch at the cafeteria + recreation: from 12h30 to 14h
Study Hall supervised by Teachers: from 16h to 18h
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Thursday, and Friday
Bilingual Wednesdays: every week, afternoon (with the cafeteria)
Partner Establishment for the Summer Camps: