Cours Molière proposes a bilingual education (50% in French – 50% in English) in small, more personal sized classes. For a century, our classic methods permit students to develop themselves and pursue further education in the best universities in France and around the world.
- Children are welcomed beginning at 2-years-old in small classes (approximately 17 students per class).
- The faculty consists of the director, well-educated, bilingual professors, and qualified assistants for Maternelle students.
- Supervision and security: Teachers supervise all recreational activity, meals in the cafeteria, and the daycare during the night.
- Everyday English practice with a British professor and English workbooks
- Cambridge Exam Preparation courses
- Learning to write with the Syllabic Method beginning at the Maternelle level, will learn excellent spelling skills.
- Numerous rewards including the « Medallion of Heart » and the « Medallion of Progress ».
- Our objective: promote the early learning, concentration, and development of the child.
- Thanks to small class sizes, students enjoy many different activities including singing, art workshops, museum visits, and more.
- A complete uniform: provided by the school, it brings together children from all backgrounds to make for a warmer, friendlier setting
- The day always begins at 9h to respect the child’s biological rhythm (students welcomed beginning at 08h15)
- Games and exercises to awaken the child’s curiosity
- Naptime for the young students
- Introductory Chinese classes ever week, beginning with the Grand Section (for those who wish to learn)
Welcome: begins at 08h15
Class: from 09h00 to 11h30 and 13h00 to 16h30
Lunch at the Cafeteria + Recreation: from 11h30 to 13h00
Educational Daycare: from 16h30 to 18h00