Founded in 1926, Cours Molière is a bilingual, independent private school, recognized by the Rectorat (French public administration).
The school was created by teachers who wanted a different, more challenging kind of school where teachers are closer to their students.
So far, 12,000 students have attended Cours Molière.
Our small classes (15 to 20 students per class) are comprised of students ranging from nursery students (beginning at 2 years old) to the classes of Terminales S, ES, L, and other preparatory classes for university (18 years old).
The Molière Spirit:
For one century, Cours Molière has successfully applied its classic and proven teaching methods:
- discipline and respect
- encouragement of good work
- passing on important knowledge and fundamental competences
- a monthly Honor Roll rewarding students’ effort
A Classic Approach:
- Teaching follows the official programs and requirements of the “Education Nationale” and often goes beyond that high standard.
- Professors are uniquely qualified and held accountable for the success of their students.
- Numerous cultural outings to museums, theaters, universities, etc. are organized to benefit and capture the interest of students.
An International School:
with more than 25 nationalities represented, our students are citizens of the world. They have the option to follow teaching modules in English to prepare for the TOEFL and for the exams of The University of Cambridge.
LV2 and LV3: Spanish, German, Hebrew, Italian, Russian
Chinese: Every week, available to Maternelle students and older (for those who wish to take the courses)
- Cours Molière is situated close to Bois de Vincennes in an environment filled with nature and beauty.
- Students benefit from having a large playground on the premises.
- The school cafeteria offers students healthy, nutritional meals.
- The classes of Sports and Physical Education take place at the stadium Léo Lagrange; swimming at the pool Roger Le Gall (12ème arrondt).
Partner Establishments in North America: