Cours Molière : our
private bilingual classes
The private education provided by Cours Molière gives children and teenagers the opportunity to learn
within privileged conditions. Our bilingual school allows the students to evolve
in an international context and practice English on a daily basis. Our private school
offers the opportunity to follow a complete
curriculum from pre-school classes to high school classes
classes from pre-school to high school in a private school
Cours Molière proposes an efficient education from pre-school to high school
. Cours Molière follows the official programs of the French National Education system and often goes beyond. (For non-French-speaking students: French as a Foreign Language teaching lessons are offered weekly)
- Bilingual pre-school up to 2 and half years old: bilingual teachers and highly qualified assistants.
- Private primary school (1st Grade, …, 5th Grade): students can take advantage of the best learning methods.
- Bilingual private middle school (from 6th Grade to 9th Grade) with an international option: each student benefits from an individual follow-up and support.
- Private high school (from 10th Grade to 12th Grade) – French Baccalaureate + IELTS: methodology lessons are specifically implemented for the students of Cours Molière.
level of quality private education in
Thanks to a personalized support by teachers who are fully involved, students at Cours Molière are highly motivated and can achieve particularly good results. From the pre-school and until the high school, students are offered an education based on recognition and encouragement
which helps them to develop self-confidence. The success rates at the “Diplôme National du Brevet” and French Baccalaureate testify the efficiency of our school methods.
All our classes (pre-school, primary school, middle school, high school) offer optimized conditions for the scholastic fulfilment of the children :
- A limited number of pupils per class (15 to 20 students).
- Significant number of educational personnel.
- Organization of educational outings and cultural activities.
- Possibility to follow a class of initiation in Chinese.