French Baccalaureate – Prepared Series: S & ES
For a century, Cours Molière welcomes high school students in small, personalized bilingual classes. Our classic methods permit students to develop themselves and pursue their education in the best conditions, while successfully preparing for the Baccalauréat exams and for IELTS (Cambridge Exam).
- Classes with limited sizes (about 20 students per class).
- Faculty includes the director, very qualified teachers, and a general supervisor.
- English (History and Literature) : IELTS preparation 5 hours per week in groups according to their level of proficiency «University of Cambridge: Esol examinations»
- French: The teaching of French is based on three principles: mastering spoken and written French, acquiring cultural knowledge and the student developing on a personal level. It will allow students to use and analyse the main elements of French writing: narration, description and argumentation.
- Other Languages: Spanish, German, Hebrew, Italian, Russian.
- Teaching follows the official programs and requirements of the “Education Nationale”
- Thanks to small class sizes and classic methods, Cours Molière assures a personalized experience for each student:
– weekly assignments
– methodology classes every week
– 3 practice Bacs per year in 1ère and Terminales
– 1 orientation interview per trimester
– monthly list of grades to be signed by parents
– a report card every trimester
– post-bac registrations for the university
– preparatory training classes for the concours SESAME-ACCES-PRISM
- Specialized, personalized program for non-francophone students (French as a Foreign Language classes): 3 h/week
Students who master their abilities and are trained in the best methods of studying and working: 96% success rate on the Baccalauréat, all series included
School : from 08h30 to 12h30 and from 14h to 16h or 18h
Lunch at the cafeteria + recreation: from 12h30 to 14h
Study Hall supervised by Teachers: from 16h to 18h
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday