For a century, the Collège of Cours Molière welcomes students from 6th grade to 3rd grade in small, personalized classes. Our classic methods permit students to develop themselves and to pursue their education in the best conditions, while successfully preparing for the tests of the » Diplôme National du Brevet » and Cambridge Exams (PET).
- Small classes (about 15 students per class).
- Faculty includes the director, very qualified teachers, and a general supervisor.
- Teachers supervise all recreational activities, meals at the cafeteria, and the study hall during the night.
- English : history and literature are taught in English in groups according to their level of proficiency, from ESL (English a a Second Language) to EMT (English Mother Tongue). Teaching methods and textbooks all come from the U.S or the U.K + an option for special preparation for the Cambridge exams (PET).
- French: The teaching of French is based on three principles: mastering spoken and written French, acquiring cultural knowledge and the student developing on a personal level. It will allow students to use and analyse the main elements of French writing : narration, description and argumentation.
- Other Languages: Spanish, German, Italian, Russian.