Private pre-school in Paris
Cours Molière – International School proposes a bilingual education
(50% in French – 50% in English) in small-sized classes.
For a century, our classic methods have permitted students to develop themselves and pursue further education in the best universities
in France and around the world.
- Children are welcomed in small classes, beginning at 2 years old (approximately 17 students per class).
- The faculty consists of the director, well-educated bilingual teachers and qualified assistants for pre-school students.
- Supervision and security: teachers supervise all recreational activities, meals in the cafeteria, and the educational daycare during the evening.
- English practice with a native speaker every day
- English workbooks
- Cambridge Exam preparation courses
- Numerous rewards including the “Medallion of Heart” and the “Medallion of Progress”
- Our objective: promote early learning, concentration, and development of the child
- Thanks to small-sized classes, students enjoy many different activities including singing, art workshops, museum visits, and more
- A complete uniform: provided by the school, it brings together children from all backgrounds to make for a warmer, friendlier setting