Cours Molière proposes a bilingual education (50% in French – 50% in English) in small, personal-sized classes. For a century, our classic methods have permitted students to develop themselves and pursue further education in the best universities in France and around the world.
- Children are welcomed in small classes, beginning at 2 years old (approximately 17 students per class).
- The faculty consists of the director, well-educated bilingual teachers and qualified assistants for pre-school students.
- Supervision and security: Teachers supervise all recreational activities, meals in the cafeteria, and the daycare during the evening.
- Everyday English practice with a native speaker and English workbooks
- Cambridge Exam preparation courses
- Learning to write with the Syllabic Method beginning at the pre-school level, students will learn excellent spelling skills
- Numerous rewards including the “Medallion of Heart” and the “Medallion of Progress”
- Our objective: promote early learning, concentration, and development of the child
- Thanks to small class sizes, students enjoy many different activities including singing, art workshops, museum visits, and more
- A complete uniform: provided by the school, it brings together children from all backgrounds to make for a warmer, friendlier setting