The management of Cours Molière is always available for families, by appointment, to judge together the student’s academic level and background to prepare for his or her admission in the school.
Registration begins in December for the following school year.
IMPORTANT: It is possible to accept students in the middle of a school year, if there are enough spaces available.
1. Interview between the school management and the family.
2. Beginning with CE2 (Grade 3), bring the student’s academic record and report cards from the last two years.
3. Submission of completed dossier accompanied by the check for the registration fee.
4. Due to a large number of applications, once a student is accepted, his or her place is reserved for up to two weeks; beyond two weeks, the availability of the place for the student is not guaranteed.
Registration at Cours Molière assumes the acceptance without qualifications of the interior behavioral guidelines of the school:
- Punctuality and regular attendance.
- Following the dress code (sportswear and hats are not allowed).
- Politeness towards all Cours Molière staff (students must stand up when a teacher or director enters the room).
- No tolerance for physical or verbal violence.
- Usage of cell phones, Ipods, and other MP3 players is forbidden.
- Respect the equipment and facilities provided.
- Chewing gum, cigarettes, soft drink cans, drinks, and food are forbidden on school premises.
Director of the establishment: Monsieur Benjamin JARRY
Academic Director: Madame Simone NEEL
Tel : 01.43.43.44.96
Fax : 01.43.43.44.63
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org