Cours Molière Admissions
School holiday dates
Registration begins in November for the following school year.
The Cours Molière administration is always available for families, by appointment, to judge together the student’s academic level and background to prepare for his or her admission to the school.
IMPORTANT: It is possible to accept students in the middle of a school year, if there are enough spaces available.
1. Interview between the school administration and the family.
2. Beginning with « CE2 », bring the student’s academic record and report cards from the last two years.
3. Submission of completed file accompanied by the check for the registration fee.
4. Due to a large number of applications, once a student is accepted, his or her place is reserved for up to two weeks; beyond two weeks, the availability of said place is not guaranteed.
Registration at Cours Molière requires the acceptance of the school’s interior behavioral guidelines:
- Punctuality and regular attendance.
- Following the dress code (sportswear and hats are not allowed).
- Politeness towards all Cours Molière staff (students must stand up when a teacher or director enters the room).
- No tolerance for physical or verbal violence.
- Usage of cell phones, iPods, and other MP3 players is forbidden.
- Respect of the equipment and facilities provided.
Director: Monsieur Benjamin JARRY
Academic Director: Madame Simone NEEL
Tel : +33 (0)22.214.171.124.96